Establishment : 1977 yr.
Registration No.:Maharashtra-632 Amravati
Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad
Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad is a state Yoga Association was founded in 1977 at Jalgaon Khandesh for the prapogation of Yoga Science in Maharastra. Late Janardhan Swami, renowned yogachary from nagpur Dr. V.M. Gogte (Nasik), Dr. P.V.Karambalekar (Lonavale), Trambak Guruji Joshi and Dr. Arun Khodaskar (Amravati), Adv. K.V. Kulkarni, Dr. P.V.Khatavkar (Jalgaon), Dr. K.S.Kshirsagar all these yoga experts from Maharashtra were present yoga experts from maharashtra were present for the first meeting of Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad was given to H.V.P.Mandal Amravati and officers of Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad was shifted in H.V.P.Mandal Amravati.
The objectives of the Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad are:
- To prapogate the yoga science in all districts of Maharashtra.
- To organise Yoga Conferences, Seminars workshop etc.
- To run short and long duration yoga courses
- To start the research centers as well as conduct research projects regarding yoga therapy, yoga philosophy, Fitness, etc.
- To start the yoga therapy centers in Maharashtra.
- To depute the worker at parisad to attend National, International Conferences as well as for Yogasanas competetion at India and Abroad.
- To conduct the Yogasanas competetion for different age groups, Boys and girls on different level.
- To run short and long duration courses regarding Yoga Education, Yoga Therapy.
Criteria of Membership :
Any yoga teachers, yoga lover or practioner of yoga from Maharashtra and who is above the age 18 yrs is eligible for the membership of Yoga Association.
Membership Fees :
- Rs. 251 is for lifetime.
- Rs. 25 yearly membership.
Affiliation Criteria :
Registered Yoga Center, District or Talluka Branch is eligible for the affiliation of Association. Presently 33 Districts Yoga Association are affiliated to the Bruhan Maharashtra Yoga Parisad Association.
Working Body :
|President||Dr. M. V. Bhole||Lonavala|
|Working President||Dr. K. S. Kshirsagar||Nagpur|
|Gen. Secretary||Dr. Arun N. Khodaskar||Amravati|
|Joint Secretary||Prof. S.T. Yavatkar||Amravati|
|Treasurer||Dr. S.N. Nimbekar||Amravati|
|Vice President||Dr. Jagdish Upasani||Kalyan|
|Secretary||Shri Mahesh Kumbhar||Mumbai|
|Vice President||Dr. M. M. Gore||Lonavala|
|Secretary||Shri Chandrakant Pangare||Pune|
|Vice President||Shri D. R. Bhanu||Miraj|
|Secretary||Shri Vinayak Vhanbhatte||Kolhapur|
|Vice President||Mrs. Anita S. Patil||Jalgaon|
|Secretary||Shri Sanjay Holkar||Nasik|
|Vice President||Dr. Mrs. Charushila Jawade||Parbhani|
|Secretary||Shri Suresh P. Mirkar||Aurangabad|
|Vice President||Shri Vinayak Anjankar||Amgaon|
|Secretary||Shri Satish Mohagaonkar||Nagpur|
|Vice President||Prof. Rajiv Kandelkar||Pusad|
|Secretary||Mrs. Mangla Dalvi||Amravati|
|Shri P. A. Vaidya||Amravati|
|Padmashshri shri S. P. Nimbalkar||Mumbai|
|Shri Vishvasrao Mandlik||Nashik|
|Dr. S. H. Deshpande||Amravati|
|Dr. Mukundrao Pathak||Miraj|
|Shri Rameshrao Damble||Pune|
|Shri Sadashivrao Satpute||Kolhapur|
|Shri Subhas Tagare||Aurangabad|