Youth Hostel Association of India
Branch : Amravati.
The objectives of the Youth Hostel Association of India are:
- ToInstill a sense of Adventure and awareness of environment.
- To Organise and conduct collective outdoor adventure activities at ‘no profit, no loss basis’.
- To encourage youth travel and provide low cost good accomodation
- Foster Friendly relations between the urban and rural youth.
- To promote inter- State contacts, national integration and international friendship.
The Youth Hostels Association of India is a charitable organisation, registered with the Society of Registrar, New Delhi, providing youth hostel accommodation in India. It is a member of the Hostelling International federation.
Working Body :
|President||Dr. Suresh Harihar Deshpande|
|Vice President||Shri Sunil Limaye|
|Vice President||Shri Pravin Chaporkar|
|Working President||Shri Vilas Marathe|
|Secretary||Prof. Uday Manjare|
|Joint Secretary||Prof. Sanjay Marathe|
|Organizing Secretary||Shri Jayant Wadatkar|
|Treasurer||Prof. Deepak Fhadanvis|
|Ladies Organizer||Sau Prchi palkar|
|Director||Dr. Jayant Pandhrikar|
|Director||Shri Sandeep Ambulkar|
|Director||Dr. Avinash Asnare|
|Director||Shri Mahendra Jaju|
|Director||Shri Sandeep deshpande|
|Director||Shri Dilip Cheche|
|Director||Shri Nitin Borgaonkar|
|Director||Shri Pramod Chandurkar|
|Advisor||Shri Prabhakar Vaidya|
|Advisor||Adv. Abdul Bhardhavaj|
|Advisor||Shri Someshwar Pusadkar|
|Advisor||Dr. Ramesh Godbole|