Mandal has started this course for focusing the bright features
of Traditional Indian Vyayam Pranali .
This course includes following series :
1) Vyayam Pravesh : The Boys and Girls between
the age 10 -15 can participate in this course. This course includes
personal and group activities and drill .
2) Vyayam Patu : The students above 15 years can
participate in this course. In this course preliminary teaching
of Indian Vyayam Vidya and modern games is carried out.
This course includes Lathi, Kathi, Bhala, Lezim, Dand Baithaka,
Baneti, Kusti, Yogasana and MallaKhamb.
3) Vyayam Visharad : The students who have passed
Vyayam Patu Course and also passed one of the courses among C.P.Ed.
, B.P.Ed. , B.P.E.(I), D.Ed. can only join. In this course high
standard teaching of Indian Vyayam Vidya and modern games is carried
4) Vyayam Parangat : The students after passing
Vyayam Visharad and having Bachelor Degree from any University.
can participate in this course. In this course the focusing is on
any one game or Vyayam Prakar from Indian Vyayam Pranali . Subjects
: Mallakhamb, Lathi, Lezim, Baneti,Farigdaga, Indian Wrestling .
The practical work is carried out for 6 weeks in summer every year.For
completion of this course student has to appear for practical examination
and also has to submit the research paper at that time. On successful
completion of this course student gets a "Certificate"
of Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal.Vyayam Visharad course is recognized
1) Maharashtra State,Pune(Reg. No.-2/7/C.I. Pune 1,26 June 1961)
2) M.P. Govt.( (Reg. No.-2916/S.Q.D./6 August 1951)
3) Director Public Instruction M.P. Govt. (Reg. No.- 9.10 S.P.S./71)
4) Rajasthan Govt.(20 April 74,Secretary ,Rajasthan Govt.)
Duration : 10 May to 10 June
Dress code :
For men :Canvas Shoes, Socks, White Full pant, T-Shirt.
For Women :Canvas Shoes, Socks, White Skirt, T-Shirt.