Pre-Military Training Camp
In 1932, civic Defence Force was founded by H.V.P.Mandal.
Aims and Objectives :
Every year,Pre-Military Training is conducted from 10 May to 10
June by civic Defence Force for girls and boys. Students who are
interested in defence and civic defence can participate in it.
1) Physical ,mental and moral development of students.
2) To develop the desire and responsibility to protect the nation.
3) To protect the city in a disciplined manner.
4) To develop self defence and discipline among students.
It consists of 13 practical subjects and 7 theoretical subjects.
Physical/Practical Part :
1. Civic Defence
2. Self Defence (Karate - Lathi)
3. Rifle Firing
4. Fire Brigade
5. Traffic Control Training
6. Wireless Communication7. Resistance Training
8. Precautions to be taken at the time of Bomb Explosion and Earth-quake
10. Physical Training,Marchpast, Rifle Drill, Trekking, Guard Duty,
12 Sports : Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball (only on Sunday)
13 Planning Construction
Theoretical Part :
2. Mental Study
3. Study of Modern Equipments
6. Wireless Communication
7. Health Education
Boys : 12 to 22 years
Girls : 12 to 18 years
10 May to 10 June (Every Year)
Students have to report on 10th May in between 9:00 A.M. to 1:00
P.M. in Hostel.
Students have to bring their own sky blue full shirt,white
full pant,white canvas shoes,white socks .
Every student gets Barrette, Line Yard, Belt, Batch, Hackle by C.D.F.
After Promotion Parade , every student gets the rank . (Surgent
, Corporal , Lanscorporal)
Necessary Equipments :
Whistle,waterbag,4-notebooks,diary,pen,bedding,civil dress, 2 black
and white passport size photographs , plate, glass, bowl, spoon,
T-Shirt,Pant and shoes.