- Participation of its members in National freedom movement.
- First time in India prepared detailed syllabus of traditional
system of physical culture and implemented through Summer
physical training classes.
- First time in India organized on large scale demonstration
- cum- propaganda tours to different states.
- First time in the history of India, organized and displayed
traditional activities of India in the International Pedagogic
Congress -1936 at Berlin during the XI Olympic Games.
- Team participation at the World Lingiad Festival Sweden-1949
- Organisation of first All India Physical Education Conference
1946, at Amravati which was inaugurated by Shri Sharad Chandra
- Revival of the age-old system of Indian physical Culture and giving it a modern and mass form and popularizing the same throughout the length and breadth of the country
- Pioneering short term courses and conducting classes in them every year and proving their efficacy & utility so that the idea is now imitated at a number of places.
- Organising and conducting tours of 150 to 300 youths (inclusive of large number of girls each time) to visit different towns in different times of the country and giving displays in the Art of Indian Physical Culture before large audiences; thus creating mass awakening in the country.
- Linking the movement of physical education with the national movements of renaissance and reconstruction and canalizing energies of the Mandal's workers through channels of social service and public welfare.
- Opposing trends detrimental to physical upliftment of masses and creating trend, which are beneficial to them. This also meant creating correct understanding of the problem of physical education.
- Supplying a large number of workers as trainers, organizers and propagandists of physical education to local bodies, educational institutions and social organizations.
- Deputing its members to foreign countries for studying other methods of physical education.
- Sending teams of Indian youths to countries for giving displays of the Indian Art of Physical Culture.
- Organising provincial and All Indian Conferences of physical education.
- Participating in Inter-national conferences and congresses of physical education and expounding the merit of the Indian system of physical before the bar of world opinion.
- Establishment of a healthy association and co-operation between official and non-official efforts towards physical improvement of the younger generation.
- Carrying on its affairs on the strength of honorary workers and keeping the flow of such workers constant and unceasing.